NO HIDDEN CHARGES
We tell you fees upfront before you apply. And that will be our PF
No added costs to taking a Finders loan.
1. *SUBMIT ONE MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION.*
• National ID-Card • Voters Card • Driving License • International Passport • Utility Bill • Rent Receipt • Staff ID Card
2. *SUBMIT ETHER OF THIS LETTERS*
• Letter of business/Proposal: Describing the nature of business/plan/overview/income and the location of business. • Letter of Employment/Appointment • Admission Letter
3. *UPLOAD RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOS ONLINE WHEN FILLING THE FORM*
4. COMPLETE PROCESS FEE PAYMENT FOR YOUR APPLICATION
Filure to pay off any loans taken trigger a notice to the consumer credit reporting agency which would negatively impact an individual’s credit score. Late payments can also affect ability to borrow in the future, so please ensure timely repayments of obligations.
FEES AND INTEREST
A Finders loan attracts interest rates starting from as low as 5% monthly on the first loan. It is intended to meet urgent, short-term cash needs. Because of this, we have limited the available amount to N10,000 (for first-time applicants) and loan duration to 15 or 30 days so you are not paying excessive interest rates. Please do not take a Finders loan if you intend to service long-term debts.
RENEWAL POLICY INFORMATION
You can re-apply for another loan immediately after your loan amount is fully paid off and may qualify for higher credit at a lower rate. There are no fees required to process a loan renewal. APR Keep in mind that depending on the duration of the Finders loan, the annual percentage rate (APR) on a Finders loan can vary from 134% to 213%. Short-term loans are extremely helpful in emergency cases, but rather expensive if compared with other types of loans and should be used with care and not for a long term need.
You can find more information in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section.
We do our best to help our customers avoid these situations and the resulting consequences which can include:
Suspension of your access to our lending service Reporting your account delinquency to multiple credit bureaus Involvement with external collection agencies Possible legal action Remember, a positive outcome for you is a positive outcome for us, so let us assist you with working through and finding a solution to any issues you may face during the loan period.